When I look at the Pigsqueek logo, it's horrible, and lazy. Just a default boring blue and black gradient with the pigsqueek text? Nah, we're making some changes.
It looks nicer, much nicer. I mean yeah you could say it's lazy but it's MUCH better than the original. The colors aren't so boring and bland, and now it feels... more lively.
It looks nicer, much nicer. I mean yeah you could say it's lazy but it's MUCH better than the original. The colors aren't so boring and bland, and now it feels... more lively.
You may be asking, "bUt ChAz, wHaT aBoUt tHe mInI lOgO?"
First of all, i like to call it a favicon, second of all, here it is:
Yeah it's just the letter P but what do YOU know about logo design?
Yeah it's just the letter P but what do YOU know about logo design?
Oh yeah here's more news! The Pigsqueek Hub is now Pigsqueek Central! I was making a logo for the server and it was gonna be like "PH" which are the inicials of a very naughty site. So the entire server is getting renamed.
Any leaks? Oh no, we're too lazy, but we'll start working on TPoD2 soon. :)
Geez I don't know how to end these.
Okay bye bye? Yeah that's embarrasing.