I was really hoping I wouldnt have to write this, but I have.
Pigsqueek Games will be permanently ceasing, permanently and forever gone.
Like an actual actual official shut down.
Why did this happen?
Well... Random Person, an important member cant work with us due to technical reasons and Googol... I think he just hates us for no reason now.
And with Googols and Random Persons absence, I was basically the only one running Pigsqueek. And what have we released? Nothing... So much work gone.
Now WAIT WAIT WAIT. Do not be COMPLETELY worried. Most Pigsqueek properties will be transferred to another Rec Room studio, named Baloony Studio (which I, Chaz am a part of) so you might get to see our projects come alive, just released by someone else.
If you would like, please check out Baloony Studio on the website https://rec.baloony.xyz.
Follow Baloony Studio on Bluesky to see announcements of both purely Baloony Studio or revived Pigsqueek games.
Before I end this, I would like to just say... Pigsqueek was a really important part of my life. Without me wanting to start a talent show game in Rec Room I wouldnt have found my friends and formed Pigsqueek together. I have great memories from the times we used to develop games together, and laugh together. Pigsqueek is the reason I found my friends. And even the love of my life... I am not sad because it ended, I am happy that it happened.
Farewell, friends.
Note for all staff members: youre all fired.
Service note: We will begin shutting down websites, forms services and making them redirect to the Baloony website instead.